BANKY W AND ADESUA ETOMI ARE ENGAGED!

BANKY W AND ADESUA ETOMI ARE ENGAGED!
May 5, 2017 Dotts
banky w and adesua etomi are engaged!

Banky W and Adesua Etomi are engaged!, Bankole Wellington also known as Banky W, has announced his engagement to Actress, Adesua Etomi.

Banky W and Adesua Etomi are engaged!

The ‘Made For You’ singer who has been under pressure to get married revealed this on his instagram page @Bankywellington at the early hours of Wednesday.

According to him, he secretly proposed to Adesua in February 2017.

He further noted on a love letter that they have had chemistry even before their cast as a couple in movie ‘Wedding Party’ adding that this was not a promo for a movie or video.

Banky W and Adesua Etomi are engaged

Banky W and Adesua Etomi

He wrote: “In that time, I got engaged to you in my “made for you” music video… and by pure coincidence, we both got cast to get married in the wedding party movie… but all the while, we were the very best of friends. I guess, in our case, real life will now imitate art.

“I’m not sure what the future will bring, but I’m completely sure that I am ready to face it with you by my side. I pray that God continues to build me into the kind of man that you deserve. I love you Susu. I feel safe and at peace with you. You mean the world to me. Thank you for agreeing to be my lover and best friend. Thank you for agreeing to be my wife.

“PS: The timing of this may make some people think this is promo for another video, or a movie. It isn’t. “Ironically, everyone who has seen us together in art, or in life, always insists that we have amazing chemistry. I guess you can say we have been hiding in plain sight. I fell in love with an Actress. Now my life is a movie. In February of 2017, I asked Adesua Tolulope Oluwaseun Etomi to be my wife. She said Yes.”

Nigerians took to social media to react to the news of the engagement, See below

Banky W and Adesua Etomi  are engaged!

banky w and adesua etomi are engaged!

banky w and adesua etomi are engaged!

7 Comments

1. yeezy boost 350 4 years ago

An fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I feel that you need to write more on this subject, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

2. adidas yeezy 4 years ago

Needed to write you a tiny word to give many thanks over again about the incredible knowledge you have provided above. It is so unbelievably open-handed of you in giving publicly what exactly a few individuals would’ve advertised for an e book to generate some bucks on their own, most notably considering the fact that you might well have done it if you desired. Those techniques additionally worked to be a great way to know that many people have similar eagerness just as mine to see a good deal more with regards to this matter. I believe there are thousands of more pleasant occasions up front for individuals who start reading your site.

3. yeezy boost 350 v2 4 years ago

I discovered your blog web site on google and examine a couple of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Looking for ahead to studying extra from you later on!?

4. kyrie 4 4 years ago

My husband and i have been quite cheerful that Emmanuel could finish up his investigations from the ideas he came across through your web site. It’s not at all simplistic to simply possibly be offering helpful tips other folks might have been trying to sell. And we also see we have the website owner to appreciate for this. All of the illustrations you have made, the easy site menu, the relationships you make it possible to promote – it’s got many spectacular, and it’s really aiding our son in addition to our family do think this issue is cool, which is highly fundamental. Thank you for all!

5. air yeezy 4 years ago

That is the precise blog for anybody who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I actually would want匟aHa). You positively put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

6. nike air huarache 4 years ago

I would like to get across my appreciation for your generosity giving support to persons that must have assistance with this one issue. Your personal dedication to getting the solution all-around came to be incredibly good and has continuously encouraged people like me to realize their endeavors. Your personal valuable recommendations means a whole lot a person like me and especially to my office workers. Thank you; from everyone of us.

7. adidas yeezy 4 years ago

There is noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made sure nice factors in options also.