Oops! I don’t have control over this weekend – I mean on March 31st & April 1st. It’s the #WeekendTakeOver by Pepsi.
Two big events in one weekend. Pepsi Nigeria unveils the Naija Music Showdown and the Corporate Elite Retro Black Tie Event.
Amazing, isn’t it? Right! But this is not for you alone. You will have to get your crew involved by following these steps below:
- Gather your crew, snap a picture or video of you and your crew in the coolest position you can think of.
- Your crew should be made of at least two people and at most ten people.
- Upload your picture online on Instagram and Facebook using the #PEPSIELITECREW and tagging members of your crew.
- Tag Pepsi Nigeria on Facebook and @Pepsi_naija on Instagram.
- Get your crew members to like Pepsi on Facebook and to follow @Pepsi_Naija on Instagram and Twitter.
Tickets are totally FREE of charge. You either win it through the #PepsiEliteCrew contest or from a Pepsi Selfie reporter
Follow #PepsiEliteCrew on Twitter to find out locations (Lagos) on a daily basis where you can catch up with a Pepsi Selfie Reporter and win FREE tickets to the #TheWeekendTakeOver Naija Music Showdown. These locations include Ikeja City Mall (Silverbird Cinemas), Silverbird Galleria, UNILAG, LASU, E-Centre, Maryland Mall & YabaTech
The Naija Music showdown will be featuring Nigerian artistes like Tekno, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Flavour, Falz etc.
Another big reason not to miss the event is that Super-Hypeman extraordinaire Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode a.k.a Dotun will be the Host/Hypeman.
Pepsi is giving out over 2000 FREE tickets to this concert and the show is happening on the 31st of March 2017.
On the other hand, the Pepsi Corporate Elite Retro Black Tie Event will be featuring artistes like Sisqo, Jagged Edge, Next etc. This event will be happening on the 1st of April 2017.
So, gather your crew, roll out your cameras, win your tickets, put on your dancing shoes and DARE FOR MORE!